Yasir Khokhar, CEO and co-founder of Connecterra, will speak at the Sustainable Development in the F & B Industry event.
This prestigious event will play host to some highly influential industry professionals and thought leaders and will focus on scaling sustainability success through partnership and collaboration.
Key topics of the event include:
• Overcoming supply chain challenges and resource scarcity
• Implementing initiatives to improve system resilience and responsible sourcing
• Incorporating circular economy principles into your business strategy
• Communication and information sharing at multi-stakeholder levels: Reporting, certification and transparency
• Food waste and overconsumption: strategies to combat this growing problem
• UN’s SDG2030: Converting goals and targets into actionable strategies
• Data Analytics, AI and Blockchain advancements used to achieve sustainability goals
• Behavioural economics and its use to educate the masses
• Climate change and its impact on the bottom line.
Who should attend?
The executives that will realise the greatest benefit through attendance are Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads and Managers of:
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Supply Chain
- Sustainable Packaging
- Product Development