Works for farms of all sizes, pasture or feed lots
Neck mounted sensor, provides the highest number of behaviour classifications of any system on the market and continuously learning more.
Ida uses a custom-built network consisting of distributed access points that enable IDA to communicate over long distances, up to several kilometers.
Pasture or Feed Lot
Ida hardware will support pasture or feed lot systems with its easy to install and easy to manage infrastructure.
No data is ever lost.
Ida learns how you operate your farm
How does Ida processes data to enhance the dairy farm?
Determine the meaning of data: health problems, efficiency issues, heat detections.
Multiple Data Sources
IDA uses multiple data sources including sensors and farm management systems to learn and predict.
Provide feedback to IDA and it will learn how you operate and run your farm.
Ida Supports the Following Data Sources
Our sensor hardware is the primary data source for Ida to build insights for your farm and herd.
Farm Management Systems
Ida supports integration with any farm management system with many popular farm management systems available from the first day of your deployment.
Third Party Data Sources and Hardware
We support several third part data sources and hardware platforms such as sorting gates and sensing platforms. Talk to us if you have a specific requirement.
Hardware to support farms of all sizes
Ida functions on farms of various herd and land sizes.
Ida’s sturdy sensors fit onto a collar around the cow’s neck. All data collected is analysed and provides insight and actions to the farmer through easy to understand data visualisations on their smartphone/tablet.
- Neck Mounted sensor, no requirements for orientation or counterbalance weight,
- Simple to install and non-invasive,
- Battery life of ~3-5 years, replaced free of charge as long as use subscription is active,
- Measures 7 distinct behaviours (more than any existing competing solution): Eating, Ruminating, Walking, Standing, Laying, Chewing count and Idle. New behaviours are constantly being added as our sensor is a learning-based system,
- Support for pasture-based systems,
- Works on any internet connection or 3G/4G router systems,
- Range of 1KM+,
- Waterproof, shockproof and tested extensively on existing farms,
- All-inclusive sensor warranty.
The Base Station
Ida trackers transmit data to the base station, the base station sends the data to the cloud.
- Hub-based model allows Ida to be used in all types of dairy systems:
- free-grazing, free stall, etc.
- Designed to be used in industrial environments.
- Processes up to thousands of concurrent sensors.
- Remote field access points integrate with the base station to enable coverage of large areas.
- Requires wired internet access.
Field Access Points
No farm is too big or too small for Ida. By making use of remotely managed field access points, Ida is sure to capture all of your cow’s data.
- Remote radio stations that help cover large farms and grazing environments.
- Built for ‘plug and play’ operation.
- Solar powered versions are also available for coverage of large areas.
- Remotely managed.